Long-distance bus terminal
As of 28 October 2015, Cologne Bonn Airport will expand its intermodal network and start the operation of the new long-distance coach terminal in Cologne. The necessary capacities are therefore being created to strengthen the already existing network for long-distance coaches from and to Cologne Bonn Airport.
With its decades of experience in passenger handling, traffic and terminal operation and deployment of resources, the airport offers ideal conditions for operating and managing a long-distance coach terminal.
Access to public transportation makes it very convenient for long-distance coaches as well as for passengers and people accompanying them to reach the airport. You can get to the center of Cologne within 15 minutes by car or by local public transport.
Long-distance coach operators who are still unaware of the advantages of Cologne Bonn Airport are cordially invited to the airport to get more information and to visit the long-distance coach terminal.
Long-distance coach terminal
- 15 gates, 5 of them for coaches with trailers (currently restricted due to Corona test center)
- Covered access to terminal 2
- Comfortable and modern seating
- modal split by public transportation (rail & bus), aircraft, long-distance coach, taxi, rental car and car sharing
- Direct access to motorway
- Filling station on site
- Short term parking spaces in car park 2 for meeters & greeters (directly opposite)
- Shopping facilities and restrooms located in terminal 2
- 24/7 airport and terminal operation, which makes passengers feel secure
- Ticket counter available in terminal 2
- Free WiFi for passengers